Friday, April 18, 2003

My landlords' cat is evil-- when the dog is in, he sits on the second floor stairs just out of the arthritic retriever's reach and stares down at him. I've often had to physically shoo each other away from their face-off. When I let him (the dog) outside, the cat comes up to the french doors and bats at the window, driving poor dog crazy.

And did I mention that he does everything he can to get at your dinner (sometimes jumping up onto the table) and complains vociferously if he doesn't get his extra treat of tuna and half and half when he wants it.

I'm tempted to not intervene one of these days--

Ah well, he's a _lot_ better behaved than some humans I have known.

On a completely different note, shock therapy in Poland has opened up a market for all those out of work Russian spies out there who still want to listen to the Polish news in Esperanto.

More to come...

No comments: