Wednesday, January 28, 2004

It's me again-- Still plagued with computer problems and much more...

Have lots of things to write on:

Like why you should avoid American Express-- especially financial services.

How the toppling of the Shevuardnadze regime in Georgia demonstrates the operation of a very interesting activist movement in many of the former Soviet republics.

How the Republican junta running our country is finding even more ways to run it into the ground.

All this and much more, when I actually can dedicate time to writing!

In the meantime:

Check out al3x.net, a site maintained by Alex Payne; who I had the pleasure of meeting recently.

Read this article to get a little perspective on how many people still see Stalin.

And watch me indulge my love of maps, this one of the states I've visited (thanks, Tricia). Anyone want to show me around the south or the midwest?



create your own visited states map
or write about it on the open travel guide

More soon.....

No comments: