Tuesday, September 28, 2004

A few happy birthdays to post--

First of all, many happy returns to DC Penguin on her birthday today--

What's this about my looking like I'm nine years old? That should make you, what? About four?? ;-)

Several other people have had birthdays in the recent past, who I don't think have blogs. (let me know if I'm mistaken)

Stuart Washington-- a truly remarkable guy who's pushing the bounds of science by, apparently, trying to read the minds of bats. I only found out about his birthday as it was hurtling by but warm wishes nonetheless....

Guy Jordan-- his birthday was last Thursday but I haven't had a chance to wish him well personally. If he stays at NTN tomorrow until I'm able to get there from my grad Russian class, I'll make sure that changes.

Congratulations all!

No comments: