Saturday, April 26, 2003

Wow-- I'm overwhelmed by the amount of stuff I've come across over the last few days that deserves to be posted. I'll start slowly and see where we end up:

Another example of how much farther ahead the UN is of the United States:
UNOPS Says Job Creation Can Improve Security
OK- so the article is about Afghanistan, but Bush still hasn't figured that out in the US-- if you don't count nepotism, that is.

Eh-- It's gray and rainy here in DC, but at least I had the opportunity to sleep in and avoid this town's crazy politics (from internicene office brawling to the insanity of US "foreign policy")

Oh, well, at least I'm not at home and having the opportunity to go backstage and talk to the Beastie Boys and Red Hot Chili Peppers among others....
And it would have been just across the street from home too! D'oh!

Going to drown my sorrows in Radegast--

No comments: